Tuesday 4 June 2013

UCAS Track - update

You may be aware that Track has been unavailable since last night. Here’s an update on the situation from Philip Blaker, our Head of Admissions Services

“Engineers are currently working to fix the technical issue we’ve encountered, however we expect that Track will be unavailable for the rest of the day.

Please be assured that if you have a reply deadline of 6 June, you will be able to accept your offers once the technical issue has been resolved.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you.”

We’ll continue to update you on the situation on our website and through our social media channels – that’s @ucas_online on Twitter and www.facebook.com/ucasonline.

   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happens if the technical issue is resolved after the 6 June?

Gehard said...

Experience report on herpes treatment
I have been diagnosed with genital herpes for 2 years and am looking for a cure. I read a testimony on this platform from a woman who was cured of diabetes with Doctor Ahmed Usman Herbal Medicine, including the doctor's official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and some questions he prepared herbal medicine and asked for my address. 3 days later, I received the herbal medicine and with his prescription, I drank the herbal medicine for 21 days. After I finished herbal medicine, I went for a test and my IgG result was confirmed negative with no virus found in my blood. Contact Doctor Ahmed and let yourself be cured. email him at; drahmedusman5104 @ gmail. com or send him a WhatsApp SMS +14436204203. He has herbal remedies for diabetes, hepatitis