Tuesday 12 April 2016

How to prepare for your teacher training interview

If you’re applying for teacher training programmes, you’ll have to attend an interview before you’re offered a place. Interviews can be daunting for even the most relaxed and experienced individual but with a bit of preparation you can do well.

Training providers are looking for a range of qualities when you attend an interview. They’ll want to see that you’re passionate and enthusiastic about teaching, while also being confident and professional while working with children.

We have lots of advice to help you prepare for that all important interview, including what qualities they’re looking for, the type of questions they could ask and much more!


Training providers may also have specific information about their interview process on their website, so it doesn’t hurt to look before you attend your interview.

If you have any questions about applying then have a look on our website or get in touch with our advisers on Facebook and Twitter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

Unknown said...

This is what the oracle has reveal!

How are you doing i hope you are fine? I am sending you these message regarding your lottery spell work. I am sorry to inform you that the lottery spell will not work. It is because you have a powerful energy and bad luck of winning. Without these bad energy is not remove from you, no matter how hard you try to play, you will not win. I need to do some cleansing in my temple to remove the energy and bad luck so that you can win as we plan before. I want to do these lottery spell work for you in a perfect way, so that you can play and win without any obstacle comes up. After the removing of the energy and the bad luck, i will send you the winning numbers, you will see yourself winning and money will never be your problem. After i am done with the cleansing, my lottery spell will bring you the huge wins and bring great luck. Working with my spirit guides to clear bad luck, and infuse you with good luck and positive energy to win fast. I will buy some strong items to do the cleansing, so that my lottery spell will bring you good luck to win. And the items will cost you $2000 USD

Caution! once you receive this message, you don't need not to complain, because it does not require an angry mind or heart it need a pure and clean heart from where the money comes from. so your reply will have to be positive so that your result as well will be positive. and you are the only one that will do this. so you must not complain if you want this to work.

Please call me when you get these message or response fast, because your attention is needed.

Regards
Dr ose